Friday, April 29, 2011

Find Out What Nail Polish Looks Best With Your Skin

Just thought I'd make a quick tip video! I know a lot of people already know this, but it might help a few people and it was fun to put together. =D

My camera was on auto-focus and it was focused on my shirt and behind me! Sorry about that.... :/

Want more quick tip videos like this one? Let me know in the comments!

I will be getting some designs hopefully soon... we've had some personal things going on in my family right now and it's pretty hard. For now I'm kinda just filling in with videos that are a little easier to make... but I'll try to get nail designs soon.

If you have any other ways to test your skin tone, make sure to leave them below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com