Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Day Nail Art - Easy Heart Design

 Sorry this is up a few day late - my computer was broken for like 3 days, so that delayed me in getting this up, but it's finally here! I hope this is up early enough for you to do this design in time for V-day!

Plus, I uploaded it on Youtube and noticed the narration was totally gone! So I had to fix the raw video, save it again, and then upload it to Youtube again. Not that hard, but time consuming, especially since I'm already so behind.

This will probably be my last Valentine's Day nail design, at least for this year. =D

This is like a super easy, not tutorial needed design... but... yea. Whatev. Sorry if it seems too simple, but it is Simple Nail Designs, right? ;D




Thanks so much for watching guys!! ♥

Feel free to leave a comment below! I will answer any questions you might have, and I love getting comments! If you have any requests, please let me know :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com