Thursday, January 20, 2011

Well... hello there!

Hey guys!


Sorry I've been MIA lately.  I know, I know.  I totally need to make a video.  I mean.  Come on Abby.  It's not like you died or anything, pick up the pace!

But, there has been some personal things going on in my life right now, and not only have I been busy, but I have not been able to make videos because my editing program crashed!  Sheesh.  I know.  It always does this to me, and then it makes me look like I totally forgot about you guys.  But I promise I didn't.  Although, I did enjoy my break.  Now it's time for some video making!  Well... when I get the video editing program working again.

But, in the meantime, I have something for you guys!

You may have already noticed....




 I finally made a new blog button!  It took me forever.  I really didn't like my old one.  I made it when I had no idea what I was doing, and besides that, the picture was an old nail design.


So, you can go ahead and replace it, if you want.  Or if you didn't have the old one, you can put on the new one!  I'm totally fine with that....  {wink} ;D.

Also, I got tagged!  So I will get to that ASAP.  It was like a couple weeks ago, so I feel really bad about that. 

That's it for me guys!

Thanks so much for reading and watching my videos!  AND following.  ♥ you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com