Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Little Birdie Told Me


I have to ask this, since it's 5 days into the new year... who is still sticking to their resolutions? I'm one of those people that are so bad at resolutions that I never even got around to making any this year. :-P I've been SO busy lately, which I love, but it makes it hard to make as much time as I'd like to for everything in my life, and I hate spreading myself so thin.

Today's nail design might look familiar to those of you that have played with the page layout program 'Pages' from Apple before. These cute little birdies were on one of the templates for a thank you card, and, after the suggestion of my co-worker Justin, decided that they indeed WOULD be lovely little nail art designs!! I love their simplicity and retro vibe & color scheme.


I used American Apparel Cotton as a base, with Essie Alligator Purse for the body of the birds, and American Apparel Raccoon for the tails and legs. For the speech bubble, I used American Apparel Trenchcoat. Topped everything off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

And, I finally got around to looking through some of my photos from Christmas, and this one cracked me up, even though I'm making an odd face, I had to share. Zach is 130 lbs. Zach also thinks he is a lap dog. Hilarity ensues. At least he's warm, and I'm glad ONE of us is comfortable?! lol



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com