Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hodgepodge


Inspiration comes from the oddest places for me... I was watching TV the other night, and in the background, there was a great color combination...a pea green, burgundy & a turquoise/teal. I mentally matched the colors to polishes in my collection while I was watching, and I wanted to do something fun with them, since it wasn't a conventional color combination. I decided to do a hodgepodge design with a different pattern on each nail, which allowed me to use the three colors in a bunch of different ways! :)



I used American Apparel MacArthur Park as a base for all the fingers except the ring finger, where I used American Apparel Port. The third color I utilized in this manicure was China Glaze Flyin' High. Topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com