Monday, December 6, 2010

Pitter Splatter


I'm back! Sorry for the brief hiatus, I was sick all weekend. I even left my friend's wedding earlier than I wanted to and went and slept on the floor at the airport because I felt so rotten. Guess that's what I get for overdoing it. (work, blog, projects, etc) After sleeping all day yesterday and most of today as well, I'm feeling marginally better. Hating the hacking and sinus pressure, but I'll live.

Anyway, enough whining, moaning, and talk of lung butter. On to the nails!! ;-D Most of the colors I used in today's nail design are part of the new release of 12 colors by American Apparel (review to come in a few days), these colors are every bit as awesome as their previous releases. They even included a shimmer polish!


I used American Apparel California Trooper as a base, with American Apparel Raccoon for the dark brown, American Apparel Port for the wine color, American Apparel Trenchcoat for the yellowed khaki color, American Apparel Makeup for the pinky tan color, and BB Couture Kelly's Green for the avocado color (totally in love with this color!!). Topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Disclosure: Several of the colors used in today's post were sent to me by the manufacturer for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com