Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Perplexed


Ok, so I finally get it. I finally get all the hoopla and drool over Chanel Paradoxal. When Paradoxal came out, I sat back watching, thinking WHAT is so special about it? Well now I have an idea. If Paradoxal is anything like its proclaimed dupe, Revlon Perplex, then I'd have been one of the drooling girls, too! Pictures don't really show all of the awesomeness of this polish! Today I did a basic design, because I was more interested in showing off the base polish!!


I used Revlon Perplex as a base, with China Glaze Millennium applied with a dotting tool. Topped it off with a coat of Seche Vite top coat.

So I know that Christmas is coming up, and everyone is either A) Broke, or B) Looking for gifts, so I'll end this post with a short note letting you know that tomorrow there will be new stuff for sale on the Sale page! :) (A BNIB PH8 Watch, BNWT bebe Sport/PH8 Necklace, BNWT bebe Sport/PH8 jacket, some Body Shop stuff, some older LE MAC items, and a few other things!) Keep an eye out!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com