Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Make Like a Tree


Whew. Day two of 14 hour work days is done. I've worked 28 hours in the last 2 days. That's a lot, in case you were wondering. :-D I learned a lot of great stuff today, and my trainer is awesome though, so I'm stoked.

Yesterday's glitter manicure was surprisingly easy to remove, I used the cotton ball/tin foil technique, and it softened it enough that it mostly came off in one thick sheet. Today's manicure utilizes one of the new American Apparel polishes, I bought the rest of the collection after work yesterday. (I had a Groupon for $50 worth of American Apparel for $25! :)) I totally dig this color, it reminds me of split pea soup, and is very nearly a one-coater!


I used American Apparel MacArthur Park as a base, with American Apparel Hassid for the leaf lines. Topped it all off with a coat of Seche Vite top coat.

Bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com