Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Nail Art Design - Christmas Holly Inspired Nail Tutorial

A quick and easy Christmas Holly inspired nail art tutorial.

I hope you enjoy this simple, but cute, Holiday nail design!!

I got the nail gems for really cheap at All Nail Shop:
http://www.allnailshop.com/

I wish you all the very best Christmas ever, and always remember the reason we are celebrating this lovely Holiday.  (:

Merry Christmas guys!

Visit my Youtube.

If you did this design, or any others of mine, send me a picture at: simplenaildesigns@gmail.com or post a video response! I'd love to see it. (:

Hope you enjoy the design! Let me know if you tried this and how it worked for you. Thanks for watching!





Feel free to leave a comment below! I will answer any questions you might have, and I love getting comments! If you have any requests, please let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com