Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Voting!

Don't worry, I have a tutorial coming up very soon! All I have to do is narrate it, save it and upload it. So I'm hoping it'll be up today or tomorrow, depending on how long it takes to upload and all that.
In the meantime, I thought I would let you all know about a new feature on my blog.

You probably already noticed this, or at least some of you, considering I have gotten a few votes already. Towards the the top right of my blog there's a small poll. You can vote anonymously 1 time each poll. The poll is to help me, help you. You can vote on what tutorials you want next, what things you like the most, and a lot more. It is basically something so you can have part of what does on at Simple Nail Designs :D

Haha, so what are you waiting for?? MOVE your cursor to the right and vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com