Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sock Monkey Inspired Easy Nail Art Tutorial

_______________________________________________

I'm really sorry about the static in the background when I talk!! I'm getting a new mic very very soon, so that will hopefully not be there in upcoming videos.

This is a really cute sock monkey inspired nail design! I hope you enjoy (:

Since I was doing my design upside down, the first time when I put the mouth on, I mad it a frown!! Woops! It ended up looking like the evil monkey on Toy Story 3 (; I had to change it, of course.




Visit my YouTube.


If you did this design, or any others of mine, send me a picture at: simplenaildesigns@gmail.com or post a video response! I'd love to see it. (:

Hope you enjoy the design! Let me know if you tried this and how it worked for you. Thanks for watching!




 



Feel free to leave a comment below! I will answer any questions you might have, and I love getting comments! If you have any requests, please let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com