Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pink Leopard Print Nail Art Tutorial

-Please read!- (: Ok, wow I'm really sorry! (I know, lame :P) I made this video like... Friday? And then Adobe Media Encoder (how I save my videos) crashed and I couldn't get it fixed until last night at like... 7. So I saved my video and uploaded it on to youtube. Usually it takes about 4 hours for my videos to upload and then an hour or so for it to process, and then it's finally where you can see it. Welll... this one took 5 hours just to upload, and it still wasn't done. So I went to bed and when I got up... it had like just uploaded. Anyways, so I went to watch it and... it wasn't the video. It was raw footage that I uploaded thinking it was the video. Maybe I saved the wrong file? I'm not sure though because I was almost sure it was the right one. To make matters worse, I have the flu. Yea. It's like really bad. :( Anyways, enjoy the video! :D

These really simple leopard nails are so cute and easy! The hardest part is painting your base color... (;

Of course you can do them in any color... the traditional browns and golds, or you could try something more exotic like purple or green. (:

Btw, I got a new mic. Can you tell? It's a mic that was actually used for a radio station, so it's a pretty good one. (: It's HUGE. ahaha.

Visit my YouTube.

If you did this design, or any others of mine, send me a picture at: simplenaildesigns@gmail.com or post a video response! I'd love to see it. (:

Hope you enjoy the design! Let me know if you tried this and how it worked for you. Thanks for watching!






Feel free to leave a comment below! I will answer any questions you might have, and I love getting comments! If you have any requests, please let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com