Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Homer-un?


Wow. you guys almost got a nail design that I hated, but I managed to finish this one under the gun with 5 min to spare. I was having a 'bad nail day' today and despite painting for 3 hours, nothing I did was satisfactory. Finally, I came up with this design, which was inspired by a few comments on the Flintstone's post about 'interactive' nail design. This one lets you have Homer say different phrases!


I used American Apparel Manila as a base for Homer, Color Club Best Dressed List for his stubble, Sally Hansen Professional Lavender Cloud for his eyes, American Apparel Hassid to outline, and Zoya Yummy for the background. For the speech bubble nails. I used Sally Hansen Professional Lavender Cloud as a base, with American Apparel Hassid for the black, then for the backgrounds, I used Essie Foot Loose for the pinky, CND Electric Orange for the ring, Zoya Yummy for the middle, and Pure Ice Wild Thing for the index. Two coats of Seche Vite top coat topped it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com