Saturday, September 18, 2010

Quick Tip - Change Sheer Nail Polish to Opaque in Minutes

Here is a quick tip video on how to make sheer nail polish more opaque! Hope you enjoy the video and the tip (:
It was really fun to put together, and I find this tip helpful, so hopefully you will too??

Colors used:
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails - Ivyleague
NYC - Classic Coral
Pure Ice - Splash
L.A. Colors Color Craze in Yellow (It doesn't have a specific name)
Petites - Tropical Orchid
Love My Nails - White
NYC - Black Lace

Let me know if you have any questions and if this worked for you! HTH

My nail blog (click for more nail tutorials) also: NEW Vote on My Next Nail Design!

http://simplenaildesigns.blogspot.com/

There are more nail tutorials to come :D

Thanks for watching....





Please rate! :D

Feel free to leave a comment below! I will answer any questions you might have, and I love getting comments! If you have any requests, please let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com