Monday, September 20, 2010

Cherry Blossom Inspired Nail Design

You guys voted for it, so here it is! (: I hope you enjoy this beautiful design.

FYI: This was partially my design, and partially copied from another design.

Tools and Products Used and Mentioned:
Basecoat
Scotch tape
Love My Nails - White
Wet N Wild - Black Creme
Nail Art Brush (from Sally's Beauty Supply)
Tiny dotting tool (also from Sally Beauty Supply)
Wet N Wild megalast - Tropicalia (I absolutely LOVE these polishes! I recommend them to everyone)
Topcoat

Sorry if it sounds like I was losing my voice in some places... I was! Haha.







There are more nail tutorials to come! Thanks for watching.

Feel free to leave a comment below! I will answer any questions you might have, and I love getting comments! If you have any requests, please let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com