Friday, August 6, 2010

JAW-breaker


Tonight I was invited to a friend's house to participate in some kick-ass Shark Week festivities, namely, drinking games. I'm not entirely sure what Shark Week drinking games entail, but I probably won't participate, since I'm a hopeless lightweight. :-D It still should be fun with all the others getting silly. :-D Today I did another Shark Week nail design in honor of the events tonight! :) Poor unsuspecting swimmers.


I used OPI What's With the Cattitude? as a base, with a mixture of Orly Snowcone and Orly Cosmic FX Lunar Eclipse for the water. For the seagulls, I used Sally Hansen Professional Lavender Cloud, which I also used for the shark's teeth and lower part of its body. For the rest of the shark body, I used American Apparel Factory Grey, then American Apparel Hassid for the eye, and American Apparel Rose Bowl for the gums. For the swimmers' bodies, I used American Apparel Rose Bowl mixed with American Apparel California Trooper, with American Apparel Manila for the blonde hair, and Essie Foot Loose for the shorts on the swimming guy. :) For the waves and splashes, I either mixed Orly Snowcone with Orly Cosmic FX Lunar Eclipse for the darker waves, or Orly Snowcone with Sally Hansen Professional Lavender Cloud for the splashes. Dabbed a little Milani 3-D Holographic Cyberspace in a few places in the water for sparkle and shimmers of reflection on the surface. Topped everything off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com