Thursday, August 5, 2010

It's Cosmic!


Orly has a new line of polishes out that are, let's face it, amazingtastical. Seriously. If I could, I would have this nail polish's babies...and I don't even want babies. These polishes change with every angle you look at them, and I have nothing like them in my collection. I chose to use one of my favorites of the collection on my nails today, its pretty much what MAC Blue Brown pigment would look like as a polish and threw in a bunch of hot pink shimmer too. I didn't expect it to be my favorite, but it definitely is. This isn't the first nail art I tried tonight though, I picked up Deborah Lippmann's Happy Birthday today and tried to figure out a design that I could do for today, but nothing looked good, and now it looks like a stripper exploded on the front of me, and on my jeans especially, it's glitter EVERYWHERE for me. I'll try to figure out something with that polish in the next couple of days because it's super sparkle city. Anyway, to the nails!


Side view to show some of the shimmer in the polish:


I used Orly Cosmic FX Galaxy Girl as a base, then used China Glaze DV8 with Bundle Monster plate BM06 for the design, then little turquoise gems I found at Michaels in corner of the cuticle end of the nail. Topped everything off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com