Thursday, August 12, 2010

Double Crossed


I was going through the apps on my iPhone earlier today looking for games to play to burn a few minutes of my day, and I stumbled upon a crossword app, and thought it might make a fun nail design. Mind you, I'm positively wretched at crossword puzzles. Give me Sudoku, Cryptograms, etc any day of the week, but crosswords? Never. I tried to incorporate some of my favorite brands of nail polish into the puzzle, but could only fit parts of some (I'm lookin' at you China Glaze).


I used Essie Bone Chilling White as a base, with American Apparel Hassid for the lines and filled in squares, and CND Anchor Blue for the pen/writing. Topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Now who knows how to fix sewing machines??!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com