Saturday, July 31, 2010

Camel Whoa


Today, I managed to snag my major nail polish lemmings- China Glaze Classic Camel and China Glaze Ingrid! :) (I decided to grab Swing Baby as well. I love the Vintage Vixen collection!! Today in Vegas it feels disgusting. I know that I shouldn't complain, but after living in the desert for 2.5 years, 41% humidity is HELL. (on top of the 100°+ temperatures. It makes me think of the days in Michigan where you step out of the shower, and then feel like you have to shower all over again. Humidity is the devil, and the devil is in Las Vegas. I did another relatively simple design today, since a few people expressed that they dug the simpler stuff. I think it sort of has a vintage feel to it as well, so I think it fits with the color collection I used. :) BTW Class Camel was so totally worth the wait. I am in love with this polish, even though it looks horrid with my skin. :-P


I used China Glaze Classic Camel as a base, China Glaze Ingrid for the scrolls, China Glaze Swing Baby for the dots. Topped it off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com