Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Autumn Gold


So after fabric week, I wanted to do something a little different, less literal, and more stylized. I was looking at the polishes that are currently on my table, (which I procrastinate cleaning off and putting away polishes from until there is literally NO workspace left), and liked the look of a couple of the colors together, so I thought that I'd do a reverse moon manicure with them.


I used American Apparel Cotton as a base, with a mixture of American Apparel Cotton and American Apparel Manila for the butter colored moon, with a moon of L.A. Girl Army Green at the base of the nail closest to the cuticle. Topped everything off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Neck is getting better, hurts a little still, but getting more manageable. I've been resting as much as possible to take the strain off it. Thanks again for your concerns and suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com