Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Heat is On


Ok, so the title has nothing to do with the nail art today, which is unusual, but I was at a loss as to what to call this one. However, I DO know that it is hotter than Satan's scrotum here in Vegas today, it's like Lucifer himself has rested his balls on the chin of Las Vegas. Last week it was in the 60s-70s-80s or so.... then it jumped to the hundreds in the last 2 days. WHY, GOD!?! :-P I swear when I go out in the sun I can actually smell my skin sizzling. Sexy, eh? It's so hot my eyelids are sweating, I wasn't built for this crap. :-P

Anyway.

I finally got around to using my butterLONDON Artful Dodger, I've had it for months!



I used butterLONDON Artful Dodger as a base color for all nails but the ring finger, which I used L.A. Girl Army Green. For the large dot, I used American Apparel California Trooper, and for the brown lines, I used MAC Showy. Topped everything off with two coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Don't forget to check The Daily Nail: REVIEWS later tomorrow, there will be some new reviews & swatches!!

Also, I will have the answers to the questions asked on the 'Thank You For Being a Friend' post. I typed them all up, but got an error when I published my comment, so I lost all I typed (this time I'll be smart enough to type it in another program and cut & paste. :-P)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com