Thursday, May 13, 2010

Working For Peanuts?


Hey all!! Today is LION KING!!!! My parents were kick-ass enough to treat us to Lion King tickets. How awesome is that?! Thanks mom and dad!! :) I saw it shortly after it came here to Las Vegas, but still, very very excited to see it again- it was incredible!!! Not sure what our agenda is today, but I'm sure it'll will be fun regardless, its been really awesome to have my sister here!! Anyway, to the nails- today they're Charlie Brown nails! :) I tried to make the zig zags look wavy and squiggly like they do in the comic strips. :-D



I used American Apparel Manila as a base, with American Apparel Hassid for the zig-zags. Topped it off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat. Some question has been raised about why I use 2 coats, and the reason why I do this is because it gives a much glassier, smoother finish. Otherwise, you still see the ridge of the different layers of polish used to create a design. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com