Thursday, May 6, 2010

Let Me Take You Down


Ok, so I'll admit, I didn't see what all the hub-bub about Strawberry Fields was about....at first. Not being a pink/red nail polish person, I was reluctant to order this polish, but when I saw it in person at the International Beauty Show- I pretty much HAD to have it! So today- I use it! :) I apologize for today's post being so late in the evening (I only have 15 min left of the day!!), but I have been working on a wedding cake all day for my friend's wedding this weekend.... more working tomorrow on it! :-D



I used China Glaze Strawberry Fields as a base, with China Glaze 2030 from Khrome Collection for the moon at the cuticle, as well as the dots, then American Apparel Peacock for the swoops. Topped it off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Strawberry Fields Forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com