Friday, April 9, 2010

Welcome to the Promised Land


AKA IKEA. :-D OK, so let me preface this by explaining that I haven't set foot in an IKEA in over 2 years, I'm thinking about 3 years actually. I have been looking forward to this trip for months... not just because of IKEA, but the fact that I get to go fishing tomorrow and play on the beach ---> and see the Pacific for the first time!!!!! IKEA is just a bonus... and I'm seriously contemplating getting a few HELMER cabinets for the ol' polish collection, anyone have one for polishes? How many do they hold? The thing looks so tiny!!! :) (as 'That's what she said' runs through my mind) Anyway, I digress. Today's nails were in honor of my trip to said promised land, the land of pressed fiber laminated furniture, cheap prices, and simple style. *sigh*





I used American Apparel Manila as a base, then I painted the Pure Ice French Kiss over it for the Swedish flags and logo. Topped it off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Sorry today's post is kind of on the late side, but hey, I'm on vacation, so deal with it ;) hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com