Sunday, April 11, 2010

Send in Reinforcements!


Hey everyone!! Today was a lazy day, I ended up not going to class because I hurt myself on the jetty climbing around like a 5 year old (which apparently you can't do as easily when you're nearly 29), I slipped on a wet rock and pulled something in my calf and hurt something in my back. Sucky. The back injury hurts with each breath, I'd stop breathing, but that might be a worse situation to be in! :-P I FINALLY got my hands on Orly Glam Rock, the matte copper metallic that I've been lemming for a while now. (Nick G. from Sally Beauty went far and beyond his job to find it for me in the Vegas area, but alas, it was sold out, but I managed to get it from transdesign.com. YAY!!



To explain today's post title, I'll tell you what I used to create this manicure- PAGE REINFORCEMENT stickers!! :) I painted the Orly Glam Rock, then stuck the stickers on, painted the nails with American Apparel Peacock, then removed the stickers. After that, I used a dotting tool for the dots, which were an afterthought, because just the arcs looked super plain. I topped it off with a coat of Seche Vite top coat, I wanted to leave the copper matte, but the Peacock was matte because it was painted over the matte, and I didn't like how it looked. Hope you like it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com