Friday, March 12, 2010

Sorry I haven't posted a nail tutorial since February, 22 (I posted one for my guest post) but I have been really busy, and testing is next week. I am holding off nail tutorials until my contest is over, but since it has been so long I will get 1 nail tutorial up everyday for a week. I'm not sure what week I will be doing it, but hopefully the one after my contest is over. I will have to see what my schedule permits, though first (and my parents).

I know being busy isn't really a excuse, but that's what we've been the last few weeks, and if you live here, than you already knew that.

If you have ANY nail designs you want me to do, just leave them below in a comment :) I am running out of ideas... and my family is sick of me asking them all the time. lol.

I need to go, school is waiting... and so is my mom, but I just wanted to let you know that, and I'm really sorry I haven't gotten one up since last month!!!

Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com