Sunday, March 14, 2010

Show Me Your Tooth.


Today's nails are simple, bread class wears me out, so I usually don't have much time to paint my nails before I fall into a bread class induced coma. I did, however, get a chance to use my new American Apparel Office polish that I got the other day. This polish, sadly, was less than stellar. The color is amaaaaazing, but it took 3, and probably should've used 4, coats to have full coverage, a far cry from my beloved 1-coat Hassid. Seems like the AA polishes are hit-and-miss pigment-wise. They're all great great great colors, but some are vastly more pigmented than others. Anyway.



I used American Apparel Office as a base, with China Glaze Millennium applied with Konad Plate m63. Topped everything off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com