Monday, March 8, 2010

The Old Man is Snoring


Hey all!! So it rained all weekend here in Vegas. ALL weekend. Seems like all it ever does is rain here anymore- isn't this supposed to be the desert?! Well anyway, in honor of the monsoon-like weather (lightning, thunder, downpour, flooding) that we've been getting so much of here in Vegas this year, I did stormy nails. I even got to use my new American Apparel polish that I got yesterday. :-D I'm so happy they're back!! I managed to snag the ones I didn't buy the first time around because they were sold out.



I used American Apparel Factory Grey as a base, with Orly Mirror, Mirror for the clouds, Orly Snowcone for the raindrops, and American Apparel Manila for the lightning bolts. Topped it off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat to trap the storm on my nails so it can be sunny for a few days. :-P

And yes, that is my umbrella I'm clutching in the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com