Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Mullet Mani


I call this mani the Mullet Mani because indoors it is reserved and toned down (for me I guess), but when you go outdoors- SHA-BLAM! It's red! (Party in the back/sun :-P) I bought this polish near the beginning of my blog, and I'm FINALLY using it!!

Indoors



Outdoors



I used Urban Outfitters Matte Nude 3 as a base, because my nails are stained from all the polish wear, but you could easily do this on bare nails. On top of that, I used Del Sol Ruby Slipper, which is a clear polish with silver glitter, which changes to red with silver glitter in UV light (blacklight/sun). For the black, I used my new holy grail favorite polish that I am seriously enamored with…American Apparel Hassid. Seriously, do yourself a favor and get one...at least! :-P I will never use another black again! :-D I used this color to freehand the tips, and with Konad Plate m51 for the flower design.

Leave it to me to pick a UV-sensitive polish on a day with overcast and, get this, SNOW. :-/ In Las Vegas. In MARCH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com