Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Check Out My New Weave!


hahahha. I'm such a dork. :-P Weave. :-D So at work, there is this game team called the Sin City Diablos, and they're a team of dudes that are my friends. They're super funny and sarcastic, and I'm working on being an honorary member. One of my tasks to become an honorary member is to paint their latest game art on my nails. Unfortunately, if I did that, I wouldn't be able to post them on the blog, since the game has yet to be released. SO, as a compromise, I painted an element of their design on my nails- a basket!! :-P



I used Zoya Dea for the vertical stripes, and then for the woven part, I started out with Sally Hansen All the White Stuff, then painted over it with Urban Outfitters Matte Nude 1. For the shading to make it look more like it was actually woven, I mixed the Urban Outfitters Matte Nude 1 with Zoya Dea. Topped it off with just one coat of Seche Vite top coat.

*sigh*

I feel like such a Basket Case today. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com