Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ch-Ch-Chain of Fools


Today's nails were inspired by the obvious... chains. :-D My friend at work said I should've done whips on the other hand and gone with a whole bondage theme. :-P I've have this idea milling about in my head for a while now, and finally decided to do it. Originally in my brain, it was more complex, with shading and depth and whatnot, but once I laid down the initial shapes, I liked it simple and graphic, so I left it. :) (hope you like it too!!)



I used American Apparel Hassid as a base, with China Glaze Millennium for the silver chains, and China Glaze 2030 for the gold. :) Topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat, because I wouldn't want the chains to break, right?!

So in closing, I feel the need to add this.... because it kept coming up when I was trying to think of titles for this post....

You ARE the Weakest Link.... Goodbye! :-P

(p.s. none of you are weak links, I just found this amusing :-P )

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com