Thursday, February 4, 2010

Who Can Take the Sunrise...Sprinkle it With Dew...


...Cover it with chocolate and a miracle or two.. the candy man can!! :) Ok, these nails are a tribute to one of the greatest movies of all time... Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this movie, and Gene Wilder's Lovable, yet unsettlingly close to insane character. :-P I chose to paint Willy Wonka's purple velvet jacket, purple flowered shirt, and gold satin bow tie! I even used a Zoya Matte Velvet collection color for the VELVET jacket!!! :-P





I used Zoya Savita matte for the jacket, mixed with Sally Hansen All the White Stuff for the lapels, and again for the purple on the shirt. For the white of the shirt, I used OPI Alpine Snow Matte, and for the bow tie I used China Glaze 2030 from Khrome Collection, then mixed with China Glaze Liquid Leather to shade, and tehn topped it off with Essie Matte About You to dull down the shine of the Khrome.

Remember:

"Invention, my dear friends, is 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4% evaporation, and 2% butterscotch ripple. "

Oh, and the snozzberries DO taste like snozzberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com