Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tye-Dye Inspired Nails

Hi guys!! I am hoping to get one more tutorial in tonight, but I'm not sure because it's already 10:17 pm and I'm sick :( That's why I may sound weird in the video... lol. So anyway, I thought this was kinda cool, so I wanted to show it :) I was just playing around with colors and this is what I came up with! You can use any colors for any occasion :) It showed up black on the front of the video... which I think I can change... but that is why I put the picture of the nails below. :) Also, my brother made the beginning intro from scratch, which I will be using now. He spent 5 hours making it and I like it a lot!! I also added the background music which I think I like so far! Let me know if you like both of those adjustments :D

Enjoy!

Hey guys, the video is encountering problems with the audio... I am trying to fix it. I am REALLY sorry for the inconvenience I'm not sure whats happening, but I am working on it. Thanks!















Feel free to leave a comment below! I will answer any questions you might have, and I love getting comments! If you have any requests, please let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com