Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Domo-Arigato.

:-D lol For those of you not in the know, today's nails are Domo, or Domo-kun nails. Domo is the mascot of a Japanese television station, and has also been shown in a few short animations on Nickelodeon, in Target's Halloween decor, and most recently on the coffee cups, etc. at 7-11. He is described as 'a strange creature that hatched from an egg'. I just think he's cute. :-P I decided to paint him on my nails after seeing a Domo stuffed doll on my co-worker Kevin's desk. :)



I used Nubar Milk Chocolate Creme as a base, Sally Hansen All the White Stuff for the teeth and eye highlights, China Glaze Salsa for the mouth, and Zoya Raven for the eyes. Topped it off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Fun fact: Domo is known to fart repeatedly when nervous or upset. :-P

*toot*


And a treat for my non-Twitter followers...

I found the surprise in the nail polish packaging!! (I think I'll stop buying nail polish from the Dollar Tree now)

Your eyes do not deceive you, that IS in fact a broken fingernail INSIDE the packaging. The irony? It was for a strengthening polish!!

I'm contemplating contacting the company and asking if anyone is missing their nail and would like it back. :-D



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com