Thursday, February 4, 2010

Blue Flower Nails (requested!)

Hi guys! I got requested to do a flower nails, and I came up with this. They are SOOOO simple and easy, and really cute! Hope you enjoy!!

Also, sorry you cannot see what I was typing across the screen in the beginning... I see mine on a much bigger screen when I'm editing it, so I just have to guess at the right size... all I said was that the little piece of hair that was sticking out was bothering me (lol) and that I didn't mean "more funner" I meant "more fun"... I think that's it... :D

Isn't it weird how the narration and me talking on camera changes my voice so much? I don't know which one sounds more like my normal voice, but it's kinda funny how it changes.



Feel free to leave a comment below! I will answer any questions you might have, and I love getting comments! If you have any requests, please let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com