Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Zebra Print Tips (you can also do plain zebra print)

Hey guys!!

I got 2 requests to do zebra print, and decided to do hot pink nails with a zebra print tip inspired by a little clutch bag that was one of the things my aunt, uncle and cousins gave me for Christmas. Of course you can do all of the nails zebra print :) If the design is too hard, you can do like the tiger stripe nails I did. I tried it, and here's the pick of them...















They are very easy to do :)

If you don't have an Art Deco, you can use a thin paint brush or nail art brush.... or even a toothpick.

Hope you enjoy!



Feel free to leave a comment below! I will answer any questions you might have, and I love getting comments! If you have any requests, please let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com