Monday, January 4, 2010

With a Flourish


Day 83

Hey all! Sorry today's post is on the late side, even though I'm not on vacation- got in late last night, so I am still on the wrong time schedule. Tomorrow's will be in the morning as it was before Christmas. :)



I used Diamond Cosmetics #326 Don't Teal My Heart Away as a base, with freehand flourishes painted in Diamond Cosmetics #319 Lemon Yellow Zest. I am really loving these polishes, they were really inexpensive, only $2.25 apiece, and the colors are great- the teal only took 2 coats to be completely opaque- it was pretty close to opaque with one coat! I love it! I totally recommend you check this brand out, I just recently discovered it on another nail blog, and ordered 6 colors. :)

Anyway, I'm going to go lie down, I feel like crap, caught the plague while I visited Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com