Thursday, January 28, 2010

Valentine's Day Nails (requested)

Hi guys! Today's nail tutorial was requested by Camille... it's a little early, but it never hurts anything to get ahead of schedule, and start planning ahead ;) I liked the idea of doing 3 nail designs in 1 tutorial like I did for the light pink french manicure, so I did the same thing, except this time I did 4. Sorry the video is 10 minutes long! It was 18 minutes, but I shortened it to 10 minutes. Hehe. Sorry if it sounded like I was rushing... I was trying to hurry. Anyway, hope you enjoy! I might have several other Valentine nails up, but I'm not sure.




Feel free to leave a comment below! I will answer any questions you might have, and I love getting comments! If you have any requests, please let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com