Tuesday, January 5, 2010

TAXI!!


Day 84

Hey guys! I passed out on the couch last night at around 830, so sorry these nails are kinda simple & a bit sloppy, I had to wake up this morning before work and do them! I like the idea, just not the execution so much, it was hard to line up the Konad plate checkered french tip with the freehand white tip without the Konad design drying out before I got it matched up. Y'all get the idea tho. Let's chalk it up to my head weighing about 45 pounds, and my throat feeling like I swallowed emery boards. :)



I used Diamond Cosmetics #319 Lemon Yellow Zest as a base, with China Glaze White on White for the tips, and Zoya Raven applied with Konad Plate m56. Topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat too, of course. :)

Take care- don't get sick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com