Thursday, January 7, 2010

Rainow Polkatdot Nails (YES it worked!)

Hey guys! Uploading the video FINALLY worked! Yeah! So I will continue with the nail tutorials unless it does that again. Anyway, enjoy the nails! (If it doesn't work right away, it will. Blogger just has to process it a little more after I post it.)

These nails are super duper easy... I actually was trying to do something else with polka dots, but I just started on my nails and it turned out like this... I thought they were cute, so I decided to make a video :) They are cute spring nails, even thought it is not spring... haha. Anyway hope you enjoy!




Feel free to leave a comment below! I will answer any questions you might have, and I love getting comments! If you have any requests, please let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com