Monday, January 4, 2010

Music Note Nails

NOTE: Hey guys, so I uploaded the video and all, but after I went on my blog to look at it, it said that the video is currently unavailable. I am guessing this is with everyone computer, and it is the video not just my computer. If it doesn't happen on your computer then its fine, but I am fixing it, so it will be back to normal pretty soon. Thanks for the inconvenience. -- Later -- It's working now... I guess it had to process it a little after I uploaded it. Also, the audio is a little messed up. Sorry about that... if I do better quality, it is too big to upload on blogger... so I have to stick with limited options. Thanks everyone :)

I got a request to do music note nails :D

Of course you can make the background any color and the music note any color. I ended up doing the background light pink (since I wanted to try out that new color I just got) and I did the music note black.

They only take about 5-10 minutes to do one hand... 10 at the most, 5 at the very least. The drying takes up most of that time, so if you want to do a nail design, but don't have much time or don't want to take that long, these are great nails to do :)

This video i tried narrating it... let me know if that's a yes or a no in your opinion... also I used a different editing system that aloud me to do the narrating... with the other one I was using I couldn't have done it like that. We also have an even better editing system that I will try for my next video or in the next few videos.... it is better, but it may not be the one I will use, if I have to call my dad every 5 seconds to help me with it :)

The songs are both from Britt Nicole (Christian singer). They are from her CD "The Lost Get Found"


Sorry about it cutting the last few seconds off the song at the end... hmm wonder why it did that? Anyway, hope you enjoy!

Feel free to leave a comment below! I will answer any questions you might have, and I love getting comments! If you have any requests, please let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com