Monday, January 25, 2010

Light Pink French Manicure (requested)

This was requested by Camille. She said:

That's so cute!!! I have another request!!! Could you do like a french manicure one, but not with just a normal french manicure, with like light pink nails and white tips?? I'm only aloud to wear light colors on my nails, so that would be a real help for me because I can't figure out how to do it on my own. :)

Thanks!!

~Camille~

Thanks Camille for requesting!! I did this a while ago, but like I said in the post below, our computer wasn't working, so I couldn't edit it.
Hope you enjoy!



Feel free to leave a comment below! I will answer any questions you might have, and I love getting comments! If you have any requests, please let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com