Friday, January 1, 2010

I Resolve to....


Day 80

...paint my nails EVERY day until October 14, 2010. ;)

Yay!!! We all made it through the last decade!! Let's all hope that this year far surpasses the last, and keeps going at that momentum for the next decade! (and further!!) Today's nails are one of my (and several others') resolutions- to lose a few inches!! :-/ Working at a job that requires me to sit most of the day, and my aversion to the gym have left me with about 10 or so # that I'd like to get rid of... as my sister put it, I don't want things to wobble (other than my chest) when I walk down stairs. ;) lol I have a few other resolutions, but this is the one I'm determined to keep. :)



I used Urban Outfitter's polish in Orange 3 as a base (its really more of a goldy-yellow), and China Glaze Liquid Leather for the lines, and then topped it off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat. My nails are so shiny today they look like they're fake nails. The picture doesn't do justice, I can never get good pictures it seems like.

What are some of your resolutions for 2010?

Lastly, I had to post this picture of my 'nephew', he just looked too hilarious chewing on his bone, all splayed out, he's just so damn long. lol



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com