Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Follow the Leader


Day 98

9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...NAILS! I decided to do film leader nails today because I love the way film leaders look, even though they are fairly bland, they have an interesting aesthetic to them, and plus, I've recently jumped into everything movie/film related, so they just seemed to 'fit'.

left hand:



right hand:



I used Orly Mirror, Mirror as a base, then mixed it with American Apparel Cotton to get the lighter grey of the rotating clock arm part, I also used American Apparel Cottonfor the white circles, and then used OPI for Sephora What's a Tire Jack? Matte for the black lines, and for the numbers. Topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat to get that high-gloss gleam!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com