Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Blogger won't post my videos... (please read)

I have another nail design that I did, and when I tried to upload it, it wouldn't work.... it took a lot longer than normal and then it said "Error. Contact Blogger Help Center". So I went there, and it just told me how to upload it, not how to fix the problem. Anyway, I tried 2 or 3 more times, and then made my video in a smaller file, just to see if the bigger file was too big for blogger. It didn't work after trying many times. It takes about an hour to upload it and says "Error". Anyway, if I don't figure out how to fix it, or if Blogger doesn't fix it, I will have to hold off on my nail videos. I am very sorry, hopefully the problem will be fixed tomorrow of in the next couple of days. I've never had this happen to me before, and my videos usually only take about 10 min to upload. If any of you know why this is happening please let me know in the comment section below. I won't be posting any videos, since I can't, but I will still be making them, so when blogger fixes this problem, I will be back to normal and have tons more. Thanks guys,

Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com