Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Winter Wonderland Part One - Snowman Nails

This is part one of a nail tutorial I am doing. It is 2 different designs that you do on 1 hand. The first is a snowman on your thumbs - this video. And then you do snowflakes on your other fingers. I just made it in to 2 videos so it would be easier. I got a request to do snowman nails, and also to do snowflakes. So this is a 2-in-1 video.

Colors I used:
Art Deco - Black
Art Deco - White
Art Deco - Orange
Art Deco - Green
Pure Ice - Splash
Love My Nails - White

I did the same exact snowman when I didn't have the Art Deco's by using a toothpick and a thin paintbrush dipped in the color nail polish that I wanted. It looked great, and it wasn't harder to do that than it was to use the Art Deco's... so if you don't have any Art Deco's or other nail polish with a thin brush, then you can still do the nail design.



Sorry for the lighting and the graininess... that will improve in all of my other videos I make.

Feel free to leave a comment below! I will answer any questions you might have, and I love getting comments! If you have any requests, please let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com