Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tweet Tweet!


Day 50

Today's nails are dedicated to Twitter. Yes, that's right, Twitter. The time-killing, 140 characters of joy that are a true best friend of the procrastinator. (Like myself) I am horribly addicted to the site, and find myself checking it far more often than I probably should. I love the site, because it gives celebs a chance to connect with fans, friends a chance to keep up with friends, companies a chance to interact with their customers and fanbase, and stalkers a chance to keep up with their prey... Kidding on that last one. ;) So here's to Twitter, I salute you. And as that salute, I give you... the fail whale bird nails. :-P (and twitter logo)



I used China Glaze For Audrey as a base, with China Glaze White on White for the white, and as a base for the birds, and OPI Pumped Up Pumpkin from the ULTA Glow Get a Treat Halloween Mini set used for the birds. :)

I was so excited with how they turned out, I love the colors.

So do you Twitter? What do you tweet? If you'd like, tweet me @dailynail!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com