Friday, December 18, 2009

Reader Appreciation Contest Results!!


The contest is officially over, and the results are in (after being picked by a random name generator!!)

Ahhh, it's was so hard doing this contest, even though the names were randomly picked, I feel bad for the other people!!! :-P

Prize 1 goes to Ms. Moment!

Essie Coral Reef, Essie Body Language, and Nic's Sticks by OPI in Baby Go Bye-Bye


Prize 2 goes to MelNell

L.A. Colors ART DECO nail art polishes in Silver, Bright Orange, Baby Pink, Bright Green, and Yellow.


Prize 3 goes to Laurie Goudreau!

BB Couture Polish in Poison Ivy, and Nic's Stick by OPI in Call my Cell.


Congrats to the winners!!

Alright guys! Email me your mailing addresses, and I'll get these sent out asap!!

Thanks everyone for the amazing response!!! Stay tuned for next month's giveaway!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com