Sunday, December 27, 2009

Magical Footloose Attraction


Day 75

Hey all, sorry this post is so late tonight, 10:38 PM EST!!! I just got to my sister's after traveling BACK across the state to spend the remainder of my vacation here in freezing cold Grand Rapids, MI. WOOOOO!! Today's nails were spur of the moment, and I JUST bought this polish at Meijer (a midwest chain supermarket/superstore), and for a $2.99 polish, I have to say, its gorgeous. Fully opaque in 2 coats, but I did 3 for extra sparkle. (as if it needs any extra!! lol)



and a blurred one so you can see the sparkliness better, but the picture doesn't come NEAR capturing its glory. :-P



I used Massini Magic Attraction as a base, with Essie Foot Loose applied with Konad Plate m69, and then flower/swirl pattern was hand painted with China Glaze Liquid Leather. Topped off with Seche Vite top coat.

This one is sure going to be a bugger to get off, darn glitter. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com