Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Look! It's a GINGER! (bread man)


Day 63

Ok, so I'm a redhead (obviously), and one of my most LOATHED terms for redheads is 'Ginger'. Maybe I'm crazy and alone in this, but I despise it. ARGH. The only time Ginger is acceptable is in baking/cooking/eating, and in reference to GINGERBREAD MEN!! (and women). So for the second day of Christmas nails, I present to you... the GIngers. :-P I didn't draw a full man or woman on any of my nails, rather parts, like the head and shoulders, or body, or cropped it somehow. I even drew a gingerbread woman on my pinky! :)



I used China Glaze Emerald Sparkle as a base (gorgeeeoussss!), with OPI Ginger Bells for the ginger bread men, and Migi Nail Art Pens for the white. :) Of course, topped off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat too!

10 More Days Until Christmas!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com